Petachya’s multidisciplinary Child Development Center – coming soon to Beit Shemesh!
Petachya has embarked on a capital project to establish a state-of-the-art early childhood development center in Beit Shemesh, setting a new benchmark in excellence in early childhood education in Israel.
Shtilei Chinuch, from the Hebrew meaning “education saplings,” expresses our belief that when children are given the right tools at the start, they can blossom and thrive and grow up to be well-adjusted, capable and productive adults.
The Shtilei Chinuch compound will house
- Kindergartens and special-educational kindergartens, with joint playgrounds;
- Typical and rehabilitative day-care centers;
- A therapeutic pool and hydrotherapy facilities;
- A child development clinic for diagnostics and treatment, offering speech therapy, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, as well as language enrichment groups, school readiness groups, life skills groups and developmental counseling for parents;
- A children’s gym and sports therapy facilities;
- A training and continuing professional development center for the pedagogic and paramedical staff
- Snoezelen multi-sensory rooms.
Shtilei Chinuch will provide parents with a long-awaited-for, comprehensive early childhood diagnostic and intervention solutions, in a welcoming, kid-friendly and familiar environment that’s close to home.
Join us in this groundbreaking project and help our children thrive!